The iPhone 5 was released by Apple in 2012, and it quickly became one of the most popular smartphones on the market. Even though newer models have since been released, many Nigerians still use the iPhone 5 today. But what are the exact dimensions of the iPhone 5 in Nigeria? And how does it compare to other smartphones? In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the iPhone 5’s size and weight.
iPhone 5 Dimensions in Nigeria
- Length: 123.8 mm
- Width: 58.6 mm
- Thickness: 7.6 mm
- Weight: 112 g
How Does the iPhone 5 Compare to Other Smartphones?
- iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 6: The iPhone 6 is slightly larger than the iPhone 5, with dimensions of 138.1 mm x 67 mm x 6.9 mm.
- iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4: The Samsung Galaxy S4 is slightly larger and heavier than the iPhone 5, with dimensions of 136.6 mm x 69.8 mm x 7.9 mm and a weight of 130 g.
- iPhone 5 vs. BlackBerry Z10: The BlackBerry Z10 is slightly larger and heavier than the iPhone 5, with dimensions of 130 mm x 65.6 mm x 9 mm and a weight of 137.5 g.
The Pros and Cons of the iPhone 5’s Size
- Pros: The iPhone 5’s compact size makes it easy to carry in your pocket or purse. It’s also easier to use with one hand, as you can reach all parts of the screen without having to adjust your grip.
- Cons: The small size of the iPhone 5’s screen may be difficult for some users, especially if you’re used to larger smartphones. The smaller battery may also mean shorter battery life.
Frequently Asked Questions About the iPhone 5’s Dimensions
- What is the length of the iPhone 5 in Nigeria? The length of the iPhone 5 in Nigeria is 123.8 mm.
- How much does the iPhone 5 weigh in Nigeria? The iPhone 5 weighs 112 g in Nigeria.
- Is the iPhone 5 smaller than the iPhone 6? Yes, the iPhone 5 is smaller than the iPhone 6.
The iPhone 5 may be an older model, but it’s still a popular choice for many Nigerians. Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to carry around, but the smaller screen and battery may not be ideal for everyone. By knowing the exact dimensions of the iPhone 5 in Nigeria, you can make an informed decision about whether or not it’s the right smartphone for you.