The iPhone 7 is a popular smartphone that has been widely used in Nigeria since its release. However, like all other smartphones, the battery of the iPhone 7 tends to degrade over time, reducing its overall performance. If you’re experiencing issues with your iPhone 7 battery, such as it not holding a charge or taking too long to charge, it might be time to consider a battery replacement.
In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria, including why you might need it, how to determine if your battery needs replacement, where to get it done, the cost, and the process involved.
Why do you need an iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria?
Over time, the battery in your iPhone 7 will degrade, leading to a reduced battery life and poor performance. If you’re experiencing issues with your battery, such as it not holding a charge or draining quickly, it might be time to consider a battery replacement. A new battery can help restore your phone’s performance and extend its overall lifespan.
How to determine if you need an iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria
There are a few signs that your iPhone 7 battery might need replacement, including:
- Phone shuts off unexpectedly
- Battery drains quickly
- Phone takes longer to charge
- Phone gets hot when charging
You can also check your battery health using the built-in diagnostic tool in iOS or a third-party app.
Where to get an iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria
If you’re looking to get your iPhone 7 battery replaced, there are a few options available in Nigeria. You can go to an authorized Apple service provider, such as iStore Nigeria or Slot Systems Limited. Alternatively, you can go to a third-party repair shop, such as Digital Hospital or Tech360ng.
Cost of iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria
The cost of iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria ranges from ₦20,000 to ₦50,000, depending on the service provider and other factors such as location and warranty.
Process of iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria
If you decide to get your iPhone 7 battery replaced, the process is fairly straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Back up your data: Before you begin, make sure to back up your data to prevent any data loss.
- Turn off your iPhone 7: Make sure your phone is turned off before you begin the battery replacement process.
- Remove the screws at the bottom: Use a screwdriver to remove the two screws at the bottom of your phone.
- Lift the display assembly: Use a suction cup to lift the display assembly.
- Remove the battery connector: Use a spudger or a plastic pry tool to disconnect the battery connector from the logic board.
- Remove the adhesive holding the battery: Use a plastic card or a spudger to loosen the adhesive holding the battery in place.
- Replace with a new battery: Carefully replace the old battery with a new one and reassemble your phone.
FAQs about iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria
Can I replace my iPhone 7 battery myself?
It’s not recommended as it can be dangerous and might void the warranty. It’s best to have a professional handle the battery replacement.
How much does iPhone 7 battery replacement cost in Nigeria?
The cost of iPhone 7 battery replacement in Nigeria ranges from ₦20,000 to ₦50,000, depending on the service provider and other factors.